A Facebook poll is a way to ask a question to your audience and allow them to choose between several answers. It’s a quick and easy way to get feedback from your followers, engage with your audience, and gain insight into their preferences. But what actually a poll is and how to create polls on Facebook in 2023 are the questions this article will cover.
What Is A Facebook Poll
A poll on Facebook is a type of interactive content that allows users to create and participate in a survey or vote. Polls can be made by anyone on Facebook, including individuals and businesses, and they can be shared on pages, groups, and personal profiles. Polls typically ask a question with two or more answer choices, and users can select one of the choices to cast their vote.
Who Can See The Result Of The Poll?
The results of the poll can be seen by anyone who participates, including the creator of the poll. Polls can be a fun and engaging way to interact with your audience on Facebook, gather feedback, and generate interest in your content. Facebook automatically calculates and shows the results to users after they select their choice on a poll.
A Step-By-Step Guide On How To Create A Poll On Facebook
Creating a poll on your Facebook homepage, group, story, or on your business page is simple, and it will make your Facebook experience more interesting, below are the steps to create a poll on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile or page.
- Click on the “Create a post” button.
- Click on the three dots to reveal more options and select “Poll”.
4. Type in your question in the “Ask a question” field and fill in the answer choices in the “Options” fields. You can add up to two answer choices for a simple poll or up to 10 answer choices for a more complex vote.
5. You can also add images or GIFs to your poll options by clicking on the camera or GIF icons.
6. Set the duration of the poll by selecting the date and time for when the poll should end.
7. Select the audience for your poll (public, friends, specific groups, or people).
8. Preview your poll and make any necessary edits.
9. Click “Post” to publish your poll.
Once you’ve created your poll, your followers or friends can vote on it and see the results in real-time. You can also see the results of your poll by clicking on the “View Results” button below the poll.
Knowing how to create a poll on Facebook is crucial if you manage a business Facebook page, mainly if you also manage a Group. Polls are valuable because they provide access to information from and about your fans that would otherwise be difficult to obtain.
Specifically, polls assist with market research, product development, content strategy, and many other aspects of your business. Despite Facebook’s limitations on their use, polls are still significant and shouldn’t be overlooked.